- England’s Covid travel ‘red list’ to be cut from 54 countries to seven
- Biden talks up vaccine mandates, calls on business owners to enact them
- Pfizer asks US to allow Covid vaccinations for children aged 5-11
- Italy relaxes coronavirus restrictions for cultural and sporting events
- See all our coronavirus coverage
A couple of vaccine updates from Reuters. Malaysia’s health ministry has granted conditional approval for the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine to be used as a booster shot.
Authorities had earlier said booster shots would not be compulsory but were highly recommended for those in vulnerable and high-risk groups.